This week, our topic is self care. For that, I designed a swipe through instagram post about 5 tips on how to make your day better. These tips include going out for a quick walk, drinking a lot of water, reading a book, getting some sunlight and clearing your mind. By creating this post, I learned that it's always the smallest things that can make a great difference. Posting about this will help a lot of people, especially teenage girls who go through hard days. These are ways for them to have better days.
As per our tradition, first day of Ramadan is always spent with my family from my dad's side. For the first day, I decided to make this special Ramadan sweet called 'Qatayef' since it is everyone's favorite dessert. I placed it in a round plate and made it look like a flower . Doing this made me realize when I stay active during fasting hours, I don't feel tired and exhausted like I usually do when I sit all day. I was glad to see all my family members enjoy the dessert I made.





Comments
Post a Comment